Another logistics project for the delivery of oil and gas equipment from Kaliningrad region to Murmansk region was Russia was delivered by JENTY team and rated as excellent job. Despite the short distance and route for JENTY, the technical requirements of the client turned out to be high. Why JENTY became the main logistics operator of this project:
- JENTY knew how to optimize the client’s logistics costs by attracting 16 own vehicles of different types at a time. Among them:
- Mega trailers, which allow side and top loading of bulky cargo up to 100 cubic meters. This type of semitrailer was also used as disassembled flat trailer for delivery of oversized cargo;
- Standard tilt trailers, for delivery on in gauge positions.
- Special low-bed trailers for out of gauge positions.
- It was block transportation , i.e. all the 16 trucks arrived to the customs clearance in Russia all together;
- This project involved fixed loading / unloading dates, detailed design of the route, preparation of documentation for transit countries and instructions how to secure correctly every cargo.
All the processes and stages of delivery were strictly controlled by the office specialists and as a result, all parts of the cargo were delivered according to agreed delivery terms.